Funds earned by Pink Floyd’s album “The Dark Side of the Moon” went towards funding The Holy Grail. The band were such fans of the show they would halt recording sessions just to watch Monty Python’s Flying Circus.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1974)
Listening to Daft Punk and drawing some Vikings. :3
If you ever loved me, say it like you’re going to come back.
Meanwhile on Classic Who
“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
should we just get everyone on tumblr to post the werdest shit we have to scare away yahoo
im looking at you Sherlock fandom.
here we come
bring the crack au’s
supernatural fandom you’re up next guys
ACTUALLY, DEAN IS SAM’S MOMMY
perfectly dysfunctional family
It also shows why Sam is so defiant to John W. John didn’t raise Sam, what right does he have to tell him how to live his life? Dean raised him. John W was more like the… distant Uncle that had custody of Dean and Sam.
John might be Sam’s biological father, but he didn’t raise him. Dean did.
Sheldon explaining fandom life
you are ALL invited
LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED